Ingram Micro Cloud Prize Festival Competition terms and conditions
Ingram Micro Cloud Prize Festival Competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”)
1. Only customers who are eligible to transact on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace as authorized Ingram Micro resellers (customer(s)) in their respective participating country(ies),and who are registered in these countries are eligible to enter the Competition.
2. Resellers have to be in possession of a valid Ingram Micro Marketplace account in the respective participating country(ies).
3. Participating countries are: The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Finland, Ireland, United Kingdom, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Czech Republic.
4. The Competition shall solely be operated by Ingram Micro Global Services B.V., with registered address at Papendorpseweg 95, 3528 BJ, Utrecht, the Netherlands (Ingram Micro Global Services B.V.) which is the Ingram Micro entity that is connected to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace for the purposes of this Competition.
5. The Ingram Micro Cloud Prize Festival competition (“the Competition”) commences at 00.00 AM Central European Time (CET) on 01 June 2017.
6. The closing time for entering the Competition is 00.00 AM CET on 01 July 2017.
7. Here is how a customer can earn tickets to enter the Competition draw:
a) One ticket will be issued to each eligible customer that has an Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace account between 1st of June 2017 and 30th of June 2017.
b) A customer can win extra tickets if it orders the following products via the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace from 1st of June and ending 30th of June 2017 as specified above:
(a) Five (5x) subscriptions of Acronis Backup Cloud;
(b) Five (5x) subscriptions of Dropbox Business;
(c) Five (5x) subscriptions of Nomadesk File Sharing;
(d) Ten (10x) seats of Microsoft Office 365 (all SKU’s apply);
(e) Five (5x) seats of Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud;
8. Entry to the Competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the Internet.
9. Entrants may enter the Competition multiple times, for each entry they will receive a unique ticket number that is assigned to their Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace account. This ticket number will then be entered into the draw to get the chance to win prizes.
10. Staff employed by the Ingram Micro group of companies are not eligible to enter the Competition.
11. There will be 500 prizes with a total value of € 33,000.00 plus VAT. The prizes will be:
a) Logitech UE WONDERBOOM™ speaker http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/wonderboom
b) Kobo Aura 2nd edition 6 INCH EBook Reader https://us.kobobooks.com/products/kobo-aura
c) Homido Grab VR Viewer for Smartphone http://www.homido.com/en/shop/products/grab
d) Canon IXUS 185 http://www.canon-europe.com/cameras/ixus-185/specifications/
12. Images portrayed on the Ingram Micro Competition website are examples only. Available colours may vary per prize.
13. There will be one (1) draw at 11 AM Central European Time 11 July 2017 at the Ingram Micro Global Services B.V., Netherlands office address in Utrecht, the Netherlands. The draw will be held by Random number generator: Each entry is assigned a unique ticket number. Using only the RANDOM.ORG Random Integer Generator, a number will be returned as the prize winner (or multiple numbers for multiple winners). Refer to Appendix 1 for further information.
14. The prize winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw at the email address associated with its Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace account.
15. The prize will be delivered to the prize winner within thirty (30) days of the draw using the address details associated with its Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace account.
16. The prize winner does not need to contact Ingram Micro Global Services B.V. to claim the prize of the draw. The prize may be collected in person by the prize winner or may be posted /couriered, which prize allocation shall be at the discretion of Ingram Micro Global Services B.V.
17. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting the prize, the costs associated with utilizing the prize as well as for the due payments of all taxes associated with the prize in the respective participating country(ies).
18. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize and the prize is not transferrable.
19. The prize winner’s customer name will be published on the Ingram Micro Cloud website. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ingram Micro Global Services B.V. and Ingram Micro, Inc. permission to use their customer name on its website for up to three months from the date of the draw.
20. Ingram Micro Global Services B.V. is not responsible for any lost, incomplete, incomprehensible or misdirected entries. Such entries will be void.
21. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies Ingram Micro Global Services B.V. (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against Ingram Micro Global Services B.V. or that Ingram Micro Global Services B.V. may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
22. Ingram Micro Global Services B.V. accepts no responsibility and shall not under any circumstances be held liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition or associated with the prize, either during or after the Competition draw date(s).
23. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the competition, the operation of the technical system or any other matter arising out of the entry process, the decision of Ingram Micro Global Services B.V. shall be final.
24. Entry into the Competition signifies acceptance of all Terms and Conditions. Entrants are required to abide by these Terms and Conditions at all times.
25. Any Ingram Micro Global Services B.V. decision in relation to the Competition will be final and Ingram Micro is not obliged to enter into any correspondence with a customer in relation thereto.
26. The Terms and Conditions of this Competition are governed by the laws of the Netherlands and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of, and venue in, the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
27. Complaints can be addressed to email@example.com.
Many random number generators, including Microsoft Excel’s RAND function, are only pseudo-random generators. This means that the numbers are generated in a predictable fashion and are not truly random. You cannot use pseudo-random generated numbers when running a competition.
RANDOM.ORG is a true random number generation service run by the School of Computer Science and Statistics at Trinity College, Ireland, and uses variations in the amplitude of atmospheric noise for the basis of its randomness. It has been assessed as being sufficiently random in two detailed studies and has been accredited for use in lottery games by several government authorities.
You need to assign each entry or entrant (depending on whether you are allowing multiple entries or only a single entry per person) a unique number with an n+1 sequence (i.e., 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 …). Whether you write the number on each entry form, or enter the names into an Excel spreadsheet and fill down the numbers, it doesn’t matter as long as the numbers start with 1 and there are no gaps (i.e., do not go 1, 2, 3, 5, 6…).
Using RANDOM.ORG for a single prize winner
Use RANDOM.ORG’s Random Integer Generator, and specify that you want it to generate 1 random integer, with values between 1 and n, where n is the last number in your list of names and numbers. Press ‘Get Numbers’ and the number it returns is the number of the prize winner.
For example, in the below, there are 1000 entries, each with a unique number between 1 and 1000.
Using RANDOM.ORG for multiple prize winners
Use RANDOM.ORG’s Random Sequence Generator, and specify that you want the smallest value to be 1 and the largest value to be n, where n is the last number in your list of names and numbers. Press ‘Get Sequence’ and the numbers it returns are the prize winners from first to last. If you have set your competition Terms and Conditions up well, it will state that the various types of prize winners are those drawn in sequence (i.e., the major prize winner is the first drawn, and the four minor prize winners are those next four numbers drawn).